Femxa Formación SL
The company is specialized in consulting and training for employment, addressed to companies, public administration, consulting, professional offices, training centers, and individuals, with 20 years of experience in the development and implementation of training plans in different business sectors in Spain and Latin America. In order to increase the competitiveness of organizations, employability, and professional qualification of people, Femxa provides tailored comprehensive training solutions, from the analysis of the training needs of individuals, organizations or public administration, to the design of the training plan that provides the specific solutions to these needs, through the development of materials and didactic means, the selection of teaching experts or advisors in the teaching process, the delivery of training activities, conferences, coaching sessions, workshops, conferences, et al.
- designed and implemented more than 1.300 training projects, trained more than 550.000 students: self-employed, workers and unemployed;
- taught more than 16.500 face-to-face courses in training projects;
- provided more than 13 million hours of online training, with its own methodology;
- implemented several Dual FP schools in large Spanish companies: coordinated the development of more than 400 face-to-face and e-learning projects, training workers from all over Spain, as well as staff from corporations and universities in Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Romania;
- carried out consulting, virtualization and e-learning platform services for large institutional and corporate clients, such as Inditex, Walmart, Bosch, Bayer, Nestle, Easter, BorgWarner,etc.
The company has wide expertise in delivering training actions for vulnerable groups: it has trained more than 64.000 unemployed (40.000 over 45), more than 11.000 people with migrant background and more than 2.200 disabled persons. It has trained as well more than 15.800 young people under 30 years of age, within the Youth Employment Strategy.